Welcome to Bordentown Regional School District!
To register your child, you will need the following –
- Transfer card and any grades available from your previous school
- Any special education paperwork, current 504 plan, current IEP if applicable
- Any test scores or report cards available
- Birth Certificate (original raised seal- a copy will be made at school)
- Health Record/immunizations/current physical - see attachment
- 2 proofs of residency
- One must be a lease or rental agreement/purchase agreement, mortgage statement or deed.
- The second can be a utility bill or bank statement.
- Please provide any court paperwork regarding custody if applicable.
- Signed records release form - see attachment
- Online INFOSNAP registration – you will receive a separate email or letter regarding this – please complete as soon as possible – You will need to complete with 3 emergency contacts.
Parents/Guardians must make an appointment with our main office to finalize registration. At that time, we will make transportation arrangements and determine the best placement for your child. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
609-291-7192 ext 5213