Welcome to Mrs. Corcoran's 4th grade class!
MIS uses a central binder system. Each student is required to maintain his/her binder. The binder...
- helps students manage assignments and homework
- designates a place for notes going to school, completed homework, as well as homework to be completed and notes going home
- helps students build important organizational skills and habits
Grade 4 Supplies
- White ring heavy duty 1.5” binder
- 2-pocket folders Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple
- 5-3 ring dividers with pockets
- 3-ring pencil case
- 2 Highlighters
- Pencils, Cap Erasers, Sharpener
- Red Pen
- Filler paper
- Glue stick, scissors
- Post it notes
- 5 marble cover composition books
- 24 count crayons
- 1 box 200 count tissues
Welcome to all my new 4th graders!
I am looking forward to meeting you all soon!
Mark these important dates on your calendar:
September 5th- Meet and Greet the Teacher @ !:00
September 6th- First Day of School!
September 7th- Back to School Night! 6:30 PM
September 19th- Picture Day
September 21st- No School
If you have any questions for me, please contact me by email at email@example.com
or leave a message on my voicemail (609) 291-7192 X5201. Messages left or emails sent after 12 may not be answered until the next school day due to our schedule. If there is an emergency or a change in how your child is getting home today, please call the main office and speak to Mrs. Romano (609) 291-7192 X5213.